- Responsible for tracking and reconciling multiple account lines for the MFA in Creative Writing program, and before that for the Art Department, and the Math & Computer Science Department at Ashland University. Internal accounting for the River Teeth journal budget, the River Teeth conference, and for The Ashland Poetry Press. Also manage a PayPal account for River Teeth.
- Follow Ashland University procedures for submitting purchase orders, check requests, fund transfers, deposits, and contracts.
- At Salsbury-Schweyer, Inc landscape firm, was responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, reconciling accounts, paying taxes, and monitoring accounts to request transfers of money when needed.
- Tracked spending to stay within budget for the GRIP after school program. Secured donations and grants to stretch budget and do more.
- Worked within grant budget for M.S. thesis project at The Ohio State University and for projects at The Clinch-Powell RC&D office.